Svea Solar is one of the biggest solar energy companies in Europe and we are on a mission to lead the global powershift to sustainable living. We do this by offering our customers a smart, beautiful and accessible solution to renewable energy.
The greentech industry is booming and we are in a heavy growth- and expansion phase where we are looking to add sharp minds to our Global Business Development team led by CBDO Olivia Nestius.
Are you looking for a multidisciplinary role contributing to strategy development, business planning and driving business-critical projects to develop a high-performing and successful company? Are you, like us, hell-bent on fixing this planet? Then you might just have the mindset and boldness required for this position.
As a Business Developer at Svea Solar you'll be a part of a global team with a vast strategic and cross-functional problem space. This includes, but is not by any means limited to:
- Long term and yearly strategy and business planning
- Fund raising processes
- Identifying and engaging in new business opportunities
- M&A agenda, including target scanning and performing due diligences
- Go-to-market-, pricing-, channel- and tech-strategy
- Market studies and competitive landscape analysis
- Strategic and cross-functional projects
- Investor and board presentations
- And the list goes on...
The purpose of your role as Business Developer is to increase revenue and maximize profitability. You'll spend most of your time leading projects of strategic importance and cross-functional nature and driving business development.
Who you are
The culture at Svea Solar is influenced by the high paced scale-up we are. Though drive and ambition is clear throughout the organization we have an equal part heart and caring for the planet and each other. Preferably, you also embody this balance.
Skills and personal characteristics:
- Leader- and project management skills along with typical management consulting and investment banking skills, such as strong: strategic analysis, problem solving, research, stakeholder management and clear all-round communication
- Entrepreneurial mindset, high energy, thrive when taking on new and challenging tasks, a team player, international outlook and curiosity.
We believe your background includes:
- A Master/Bachelor degree in Business/Engineering/Finance
- 3-5 years of experience from top-tier Strategy/Management Consulting firms, Investment Banking, Strategy/Business Development
Your career at Svea Solar
Not only our future is bright and sunny - so is yours! Working and succeeding in the Business Development team means career opportunities within Svea Solar. It could be in leadership position in global function or country organization.
Read more about Svea Solar: https://sveasolar.com/se/
The selection process for this role will be continuous, apply now at get the chance to create a better future!