Svea Solar is one of the biggest solar energy companies in Europe, and we are on a mission to lead the global powershift to sustainable living. We are, in short, tomorrow's energy company. Now, we are looking for a talented Tech Lead who shares our ambition and wants to join our Solar revolution!
ABOUT THE ROLE
At Svea Solar, we are all in for new ideas and ways to embrace future technical demands and opportunities. As Tech Lead, you will face exciting challenges, with the mission to create technical solutions equally attractive for the customer as for our planet.
We are looking for an experienced technical leader accustomed to dealing with complexity and building excellent teams around a critical set of domains to be part of an extraordinary scale-up journey.
You will get a chance to
- Drive the technology under the hood of our App and Site by coordinating technical decisions, making sure we solve the right problems at the right time, the right way.
- Drive the technology and architecture of the microservices and core system for power trade and optimization at Svea solar, having growth, scalability, and robustness top of mind.
- Lead by example and collaborate with your team to identify and solve exciting problems, crafting an awesome customer experience.
- Advocate and advance modern, agile software development practices and help develop and promote a great engineering environment.
You have a strong drive and want to be part of making new things. We are humble with bold and brave ambitions, and being a Tech Lead at Svea Solar, we think you should be too. Join us and change the way we produce and use energy.
WHO YOU ARE
You are an experienced senior developer with a demonstrated history of taking responsibility for technical solutions as a Tech- or Team Lead, or similar position. You have a solid understanding of scaling complex software systems with performance in mind.
To be successful in this position, you can break down technical problems and communicate the rationale behind specific solutions or approaches. You appreciate the beauty and challenge in making complex things in a simple and easy way, with experience of working according to agile principles.
We believe you have
- 10+ years of experience in building and implementing large-scale systems across various projects.
- Familiarity with and enthusiasm for software engineering best practices such as testing, continuous integration, and continuous delivery.
- A way of working with standardization and automation; always looking for ways to improve the developer experience
- Preferably, knowledge in parts of our tech stack: Node.js, TypeScript, React, React Native, Kubernetes, GraphQL
- Preferably, an MSc. or BSc. degree in Computer Science or equivalent
If you are passionate about the environment and want to have a real impact on the future of our planet, look no further.
We look forward to receiving your application! Selection and interviews take place on an ongoing basis. If you have any questions regarding the position or the recruitment process, you are welcome to contact email@example.com
HOW WE ARE
Born out of the belief that solar is the most powerful solution to fixing the planet's problems, Svea Solar was founded in a small studio apartment in the suburbs of Stockholm in 2013. Since the beginning, our vision has been to lead the shift to a more sustainable future by offering our customers a smart, beautiful, and accessible solution to renewable energy. That means, in short, a complete ecosystem of products and smart software services to optimize and control the production and consumption of energy.
Read more about Svea Solar: https://sveasolar.com/se/