Since the beginning, it has been our goal to make renewable energy an easy and profitable investment. We are, in short, tomorrow’s energy company. We’re now looking for a Global Head of Digital Sales & Marketing to join our global marketing team at our HQ in Stockholm.
About Svea Solar
Born out of the belief that solar is the most powerful solution to fixing the planet’s problems, Svea Solar was founded in a small studio apartment in the suburbs of Stockholm in 2014. From the very start, our vision has been to lead the shift to a more sustainable future by providing smart, innovative and accessible solutions for going solar. Today, we are the leading provider of solar power systems in Sweden and we are rapidly expanding our operations in Europe. And we’re just getting started. Join our solar revolution!
About the role
As Global Head of Digital Sales & Marketing, you will be responsible for our digital acquisition and conversion strategy, from traffic generation to lead conversion, in order to maximize our digital presence and customer acquisition. You will be responsible to build a best-in-class digital team as well as create a framework and way of working to drive our rapid expansion in Europe. Your task is to have a holistic approach to all things data to ensure we have an impactful and scalable digital acquisition and conversion strategy.
You'll be a part of a global marketing team and report to our fantastic Global CMO Anna Laestadius. As Svea Solar is growing, you’ll also build your own digital sales and marketing team from the get-go.
Some of your key responsibilities
With an analytical and data driven approach for driving continuous growth in our digital customer acquisition and conversion funnel, you will:
- Set the strategic roadmap of Svea Solar’s digital sales and marketing strategy, both B2B and B2C (with main focus on B2C).
- Traffic acquisition (media purchasing including SEO, SEM, programmatic, SoMe, display etc.)
- Conversion; lead generation and online sales (site management, CRO, marketing automation, remarketing, e-commerce, etc.)
- Use and understand tools such as Google Analytics, Google Ads, Hotjar, Moz, marketing cloud, Sanity (CMS), affiliate tools etc.
- Manage and collaborate with internal stakeholders, such as commercial, finance, HR, growth and management, globally and locally.
- Select and manage our external agencies.
- Plan, recruit and build your digital sales and marketing team.
A bit about yourself
To thrive in the role and at Svea Solar, we believe you are experienced yet eager and curious to be part of our hyper growth. You’re comfortable with taking the lead (you’ll be our main digital sales and marketing expert, after all!) and with creating things from scratch as you’re both strategically and operationally skilled. You have an entrepreneurial mindset, enjoy working in a fast-paced environment and as you’ll be leading a team, you have excellent leadership and management skills.
You understand the whole scope of customer journeys and data analysis and get genuinely excited about improving existing funnels, processes and ways of working. Lastly, you're analytical and have a data-driven approach to your work.
To succeed in the role, we believe that you have
- Experience from a similar role where you have had the main responsibility of digital sales and marketing.
- Worked internationally across several markets, preferably with rapid expansion to new markets.
- Managed and preferably built a team.
- Both inhouse (a must-have) and agency (a nice-to-have) work experience.
- Strong knowledge of the digital sales and marketing landscape, such as media buying, performance marketing, marketing automation, SEO, SEM, SoMe, UX/UI, and content.
- Excellent data analytics, conversion and optimization skills.
- A Bachelor’s degree in a relevant area.
Working at Svea Solar
To us, it’s important that our employees are happy and enjoy their work. In our own words, the work environment at Svea Solar is open, fun and innovative. We all work towards the common goal of creating a sustainable future and society and that goes for our workplace as well. We want to invest in our employees the same way we invest in the environment: long-term. We’re proud to offer a workplace where you can grow as we grow.
Read more about Svea Solar: https://sveasolar.com/se/
We collaborate with UrbanUrban in this recruitment. For any questions, please contact Lina Martinsson at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please apply though the link in the ad, not through email.
We will do selections continuously and terminate the process as soon as we’ve found the right person for the role. In other words, submit your application as soon as possible. We’re looking forward to hearing from you!