Svea Solar is one of the biggest solar energy companies in Europe. We were recently nominated as one of the top green tech companies in Europe by Forbes and in 2019 we became the fastest growing company in Sweden (DI Supergasell 2019). Our vision is to become the world’s most powerful solution to sustainable energy consumption.
The greentech industry is booming and we are in a heavy growth- and expansion phase where we are looking to add sharp minds to our Global Marketing team led by our Global CMO Anna Laestadius.
As Head of Brand Communications your purpose is developing and turning Svea Solar into the nr 1 Solar consumer brand across Europe. This role is brand new (no pun intended) meaning that you will build a team, function and process across all our five, and soon to be many more, European markets from A to Z.
You will be leading our creative efforts to establish Svea Solar as the dominant force in the shift to sustainable energy consumption. Your responsibilities includes, but is by no means limited to:
- Build a world class inhouse creative team.
- Develop the brand communication throughout the consumer journey.
- Product Marketing / Merchandising.
- Set a strategy for how to make our brand come to life, including style, tone and visual language across all of Svea Solar.
- Manage creative processes and projects with internal as well as external parties.
- Create concepts that set the bar for future productions.
- Create content for all of Svea Solar’s channels and touch points.
- Manage Svea Solar’s content production and portfolio
Who you are
The culture at Svea Solar is influenced by the high paced scale-up we are. Though drive and ambition is clear throughout the organisation we have an equal part heart and caring for the planet and each other. Preferably, you also embody this balance.
Feel free to challenge us but we’ll fine comb your resume to find thins like:
- Documented experience of brand and creative roles, preferably both agency and company.
- International experience.
- Experience in sourcing production from creative agencies.
- Work in fast-paced environments, preferably from startups or fast-growing companies
The job as Head of Brand Communication requires a person with a proven capacity to make brands come to life and strong teambuilding and leadership skills in remote teams. To thrive in our company, you’ll benefit from attention to detail, having a high level of autonomy and a getting-thing-done attitude.
Not only our future is bright and sunny - so is yours!
Read more about Svea Solar: https://sveasolar.com/se/
We will do selections continuously and terminate the process as soon as we’ve found the right person for the role. In other words, submit your application as soon as possible. Also, we only accept applications via our website.
We’re looking forward to hearing from you!