Svea Solar is one of the biggest solar energy companies in Europe and we are on a mission to lead the global power shift to sustainable living. The greentech industry is booming and our shot at fixing the planet is now so speed, scalability and growth is paramount. We are in a heavy growth- and expansion phase and we need to challenge, rethink and possibly redesign how we attract, assess and hire talent to match our appetite for growth. In short - We need a world class Global Talent Acquisition Manager.
Do you want to take the lead on scaling our organisation five-fold in four years? Are you, like us, hell bent on fixing this planet? Then you might just have the mindset and boldness required for this position.
You’ll be the first addition to the Global People and Culture team and report to our Global Head of People and Culture, Marcus Brosjö who is fairly well versed in the recruitment scope and will be of great support in your role and growth.
As Global Talent Acquisition Manager your goal is to answer the question “How should we be working to attract great talent at the desired (high) pace?” You’ll need to trim the recruitment organisation, our internal processes and the entire company's ways of working in recruitment to maximise sustainable growth. During your first year you’ll have support from your manager in driving initiatives to:
- Train and support our eight recruiters and scale the recruitment teams as needed on our five (soon to be many more) markets
- Evaluate and implement tools and platforms for talent attraction and assessment
- Assure a truly data driven way of working in recruitment and throughout the recruitment process
- Train and support hiring managers in handling recruitment and interviewing
- Evaluate and tweak our recruitment process
...but then again, these are just suggestions. We expect you to come up with, and drive, initiatives on your own based on your experience and beliefs.
Who you are
The culture at Svea Solar is influenced by the high paced scale-up we are. Though drive and ambition is clear is clear throughout the organisation we have an equal part heart and caring for the planet and each other. Preferably, you also embody this balance.
Feel free to challenge us but we’ll fine comb your resume to find things like:
- A few years of leading one or many recruitment teams.
- Experience in pivoting recruitment processes and ways of working with recruitment throughout the organisation.
- Work in fast-paced environments, preferably from startups or fast-growing companies.
- International experience.
- Fluent Swedish and English.
As Global TA Manager you’ll need a strong leadership and an ability to drive change initiatives. This probably means you build trust and can convince colleagues at all levels to go your way. To get along with your manager you’ll benefit from believing in having fun on the job :)
We’ll handle applications continuously and will sign this role asap so don’t take to long to apply.
Read more about Svea Solar: https://sveasolar.com/se/