In times of trouble, humans have looked to the sky for answers. With the future of our planet at risk, it’s once again time to lift our gaze. The solution has been there all along. In just one hour, the sun delivers more energy to the Earth than we use in an entire year. Clean, limitless energy. If we came together to unleash that power it would change everything. That’s why we founded Svea Solar. We’re on a mission to rid the planet of fossil fuels and move us into a sustainable future. Join our growing community of power shifters.
The sun is the limit.
As the Global Partner Lead at Svea Solar you will play an important role. You will be part of the global commercial team and help our countries find new partners, nurture current global partnership, build scalable partner platforms & constantly work to find new leads & opportunities. You will have some traveling days and the position is located in Stockholm.
- Ensure the best possible customer journey for partnership and integrate the Svea offering with partners.
- In collaboration with CCO and other stakeholders, you will set up and execute on our partner strategy and steer our local markets.
- You will search for new partnerships and manage current global partnerships.
- Manage projects and work cross-functional within our organization to integrate and improve partner flows.
- Set KPI:s, dashboards, commercial agenda & prepare global forums.
- Find new business opportunities through partnerships.
- Effectively collaborate with and across other departments including sales, marketing, product, tech-development, support and delivery.
You will be measured on:
- Partner-generated sales
- Sales & leads growth
- Number of leads from affiliate channels
- Partner NPS & CSAT
Who you are:
We believe you come from a start-up/scale-up environment. You have most likely worked cross-functional within your previous roles. You are a go-getter that don’t settle for “ok” and you will always strive to be better than yesterday.
- Bachelors degree or higher within business administration or engineering
- + 5 years’ experience of working with sales, customer success, business development or account management.
- Excellent organizational, project management and time management skills
- Deep understanding of delivery skills, methods and tools.
- Data driven & analytical
- Leadership & communication skills.
- Experience in analyzing data, trends and partner information to identify product and revenue growth opportunities
- Experience from working with Salesforce is a plus but not required
- Fluent in English is a requirement and to speak Swedish, Dutch, Spanish or German is a plus.
What we offer
As our new co-worker you will be welcomed into a warm and fun working environment that wants to help you reach our common goal. At Svea Solar we help each other through the hard times and celebrate together during the good times. We are positive about the future, not afraid to set high goals and possess a unique fast-moving environment where all employees can develop and share the strong belief that we can make our planet last. In a dynamic, confident and brave surrounding we can do it together.
Read more about Svea Solar: https://sveasolar.com/se/
We look forward to receiving your application! Even though we are in a hypergrowth phase and things are moving fast we are also approaching the summer holidays. Believe it or not but as a Powershifter you have vacation too! Don't hesitate to apply today but please keep in mind that we might have a slower response rate during the coming weeks.
We use ”Verifiera” services to ensure that all the candidates being considered for employment lacks a background which is incompatible with Svea Solars core values. We at Svea Solar believes that a diverse workplace leads to the creativity that’s necessary for the industry to keep on growing. For this reason, we value equality and our ambition is to recruit co-workers with different backgrounds and experiences to represent our community and customers. Take the opportunity and join us in the powershift towards a sustainable future!