In times of trouble, humans have looked to the sky for answers. With the future of our planet at risk, it’s once again time to lift our gaze. The solution has been there all along. In just one hour, the sun delivers more energy to the Earth than we use in an entire year. Clean, limitless energy. If we came together to unleash that power it would change everything. That’s why we founded Svea Solar. We’re on a mission to rid the planet of fossil fuels and move us into a sustainable future. Join our growing community of power shifters.
The sun is the limit.
We are looking for two CRM Solution Leads. As a CRM Solution Lead, you will be responsible for Sales or Service Cloud lead architecture and solution designs. You will partner with the business to blueprint technical solutions. As a CRM Solution Lead you will be reporting to the Head of CRM who is responsible for cross-cloud alignment and 360 view of the customer journey. The team structure is flat with access to all the leaders and their teams.
You will closely work with the developers, translate the technical blueprint into High level/Low level design, perform lead design/code reviews and follow through build phase and implementation. You will be responsible for building and maintaining a scalable structure that works globally across the company. You will be responsible for building interfaces in Salesforce for integration with the other enterprise systems/products like Azure, Business Central as well as external partners.
- Review and analyze business requirements and provide feedback to the functional domain architects and product owners in line with the product vision
- Document the architecture and design and provide direction to the development teams for implementation
- Work with Salesforce developers and IT-teams within Svea Solar to implement the technical solution associated with the requirements following the set architecture and design
- Perform QA during the build, test and UAT cycle to ensure build quality
- Plan and setup processes & tools for post-production support.
Who you are
We believe you thrive in a high-speed startup environment where you really have the possibility to make an impact. We expect you to take advantage of this diverse work culture to develop yourself into a technical leader who will execute future state technical vision with end-to-end ownership.
- Not afraid to roll up your sleeves and help the team and organization when needed
- Dedicated and not afraid to speak your mind
- Teamplayer and thrives to work in a flat organization
- Socially engaged with your co-workers
- Self-driven and takes ownership of your tasks
- Fluent in Swedish and English
What we offer
As our new co-worker you will be welcomed into a warm and fun working environment that wants to help you reach our common goal. At Svea Solar we help each other through the hard times and celebrate together during the good times. We are positive about the future, not afraid to set high goals and possess a unique fast-moving environment where all employees can develop and share the strong belief that we can make our planet last. In a dynamic, confident and brave surrounding we can do it together.
Read more about Svea Solar: https://sveasolar.com/se/
Take the opportunity and join us in the powershift towards a sustainable future!
We will do selections continuously and terminate the process as soon as we’ve found the right person for the role. In other words, submit your application as soon as possible. Also, we only accept applications via our website.
We use ”Verifiera” services to ensure that all the candidates being considered for employment lacks a background which is incompatible with Svea Solars core values. We at Svea Solar believes that a diverse workplace leads to the creativity that’s necessary for the industry to keep on growing. For this reason, we value equality and our ambition is to recruit co-workers with different backgrounds and experiences to represent our community and customers.