Are you prepared to join a team that is shaping the structure for a future major European player within solar and future electricity market? We’re on a mission to rid the planet of fossil fuels and move us into a sustainable future. Join our growing community of power shifters!
We offer a rare combination: The spirit and excitement of a being part of a start-up and on the same time having the stability of an already existing 1,200 MSEK business.
As Group Accounting Manager you will be part of a team of 15 finance professionals within accounting, business control and treasury based in Stockholm and an additional 5 finance professionals spread across Europe. You will report directly to our CFO Sara and be responsible for the production and completion of internal and external reporting. You will also be encouraged to run various improvement projects such as system implementation, accounting related improvement projects, corporate governance and cashflow optimization.
You will have the opportunity to participate in the formation of a new European finance department. Our business area is broad - so you will have a wide range of tasks that form your everyday work. The essence of this is that you will work in a very stimulating environment, where you will learn a lot and broaden you experience.
And on top of the above, the team always strive to have great fun at work. We believe that openness and trust in each other makes us mover faster towards our common goal!
- Overall responsible for all group consolidation
- Ensure an accurate and timely monthly and year end close
- Establish and enforce proper accounting methods, policies and principles
- Coordinate and complete annual reports and audits
- Coordinate reporting processes towards our local finance managers in Sweden, Germany, Spain, The Netherlands and Belgium.
- Income tax returns
- Coordinate tax projects with external tax advisors, including corporate tax and transfer pricing
- Regulatory issues related to the financial area
- Implement group reporting tool
- Participate in ad-hoc projects
Who you are
This is a great opportunity for you, who today work within accounting and want to grow within other areas of finance management. To succeed in this role we believe you are a fast learning and dedicated person with a can do attitude.
You will like it here if you thrive in a rapidly changing environment and are not afraid to work hard towards set goals and tight deadlines. And lastly, do you get stimulated by solving complex situations and projects? Are you detail oriented and passionate about delivering quality? If you recognize yourself in all of this, then you might just be the one we are looking for!
- Proven knowledge of group consolidation (at least 5 years’ experience)
- Proven working experience as auditor, accounting manager or group accountant
- General good knowledge of accounting principles, practices, standards, laws and regulations (Swedish GAAP). IFRS is a plus but not a must.
- Experience of project accounting in building or installation business would be great – but not essential
- Computer skills in MS Office and accounting software (we use Microsoft BC)
- Bachelor’s degree or similar within Accounting or Finance
What we offer
As our new co-worker you will be welcomed into a warm and fun working environment that wants to help you reach our common goal. At Svea Solar we help each other through the hard times and celebrate together during the good times. We are positive about the future, not afraid to set high goals and possess a unique fast-moving environment where all employees can develop and share the strong belief that we can make our planet last. In a dynamic, confident and brave surrounding we can do it together.
Read more about Svea Solar: https://sveasolar.com/se/
Take the opportunity and join us in the powershift towards a sustainable future!
We will do selections continuously and terminate the process as soon as we’ve found the right person for the role. In other words, submit your application as soon as possible. Also, we only accept applications via our website.
We use ”Verifiera” services to ensure that all the candidates being considered for employment lacks a background which is incompatible with Svea Solars core values. We at Svea Solar believes that a diverse workplace leads to the creativity that’s necessary for the industry to keep on growing. For this reason, we value equality and our ambition is to recruit co-workers with different backgrounds and experiences to represent our community and customers.