Svea Solar is one of the biggest solar energy companies in Europe, and we are on a mission to lead the global powershift to sustainable living. We are, in short, tomorrow's energy company. Since the beginning, it has been our goal to make renewable energy an easy and profitable investment.
We offer a rare combination: The spirit and excitement of a being part of a start-up and on the same time having the stability of an already existing 1,200 MSEK business.
If you are passionate about accounting and would like to do what you do best while contributing to making our planet more sustainable, then this role is for you!
As Senior Accountant you will be part of a team of 15 finance professionals within accounting, business control and treasury based in Stockholm. You will report to our Global Head of Accounting Niclas and be responsible for the general accounting of Svea Solar Sweden.
You will be responsible for a wide scope of tasks including accounting for both goods and services. Inventory accounting, intercompany transactions, cost allocations, month and year end closings are just a few examples of what you will be working with. In other words, accounting A-Z.
Our teams and colleagues always strive to have great fun at work. We believe that openness and trust in each other makes us mover faster towards our common goal!
- Overall responsible for bookkeeping for Svea Solar Sweden
- Ensure accurate and timely monthly and year end close
- Ensure correct balance accounts through detailed reconciliations
- PnL analysis and accruals
- VAT reconciliations, filings and periodical EU reporting
- Participate in completing annual reports and audits
- Other ad-hoc projects that might arise at a fast paced finance department
Who you are
This is an incredible opportunity for you, who are looking for a wide scope and a role full of responsibility. Accounting is close to your heart and you thrive in a fast paced environment where it's up to you to make sure our accounting is world class.
You believe in working hard towards set goals and tight deadlines and succeed when you are faced with solving complex tasks. If you also have the ability to notice the details and always aim for delivering quality results, you will shine in a role like this!
- You have a minimum of three years accounting experience, preferably from a medium/large company and a multinational environment.
- General good knowledge of accounting principles and practices, standards, laws and regulations (Swedish GAAP). IFRS is a plus but not a must.
- Experience from month end closings and reconciliation work.
- Bachelor’s degree or similar within Accounting or Finance
- Excellent MS Office skills, especially Excel
- Fluent in both Swedish and English
- ERP-Knowledge (Experience from a Microsoft accounting software, such as Business Central, Navision, MS Dynamics would be an advantage)
- Experience from project accounting is not necessary, but would be a plus
What we offer
As our new co-worker you will be welcomed into a warm and fun working environment that wants to help you reach our common goal. At Svea Solar we help each other through the hard times and celebrate together during the good times. We are positive about the future, not afraid to set high goals and possess a unique fast-moving environment where all employees can develop and share the strong belief that we can make our planet last. In a dynamic, confident and brave surrounding we can do it together.
Read more about Svea Solar: https://sveasolar.com/se/
Take the opportunity and join us in the powershift towards a sustainable future!
We will do selections continuously and terminate the process as soon as we’ve found the right person for the role. In other words, submit your application as soon as possible. Also, we only accept applications via our website.
We use ”Verifiera” services to ensure that all the candidates being considered for employment lacks a background which is incompatible with Svea Solars core values. We at Svea Solar believes that a diverse workplace leads to the creativity that’s necessary for the industry to keep on growing. For this reason, we value equality and our ambition is to recruit co-workers with different backgrounds and experiences to represent our community and customers.