Svea Solar is one of the first companies in the world to offer solar energy systems, green energy contracts, EV chargers, batteries, and energy management applications under one roof. Recently nominated as one of the top green tech companies in Europe by Forbes, and in 2019 we became the fastest growing company in Sweden. In 2020 Svea Solar entered Spain, Germany, Belgium, and the Netherlands thus becoming one of the largest residential solar companies in Europe. If you are passionate about the environment and want to have a real impact on the future of our planet, look no further.
Join the solar revolution!
This role will lead our efforts to grow our home market Sweden. As the Head of Marketing you will be responsible for planning and executing our overall marketing strategy. It's about growing awareness, finding new channels to reach our customers, increase engagement and interest, and ultimately generate new customers.
As a part of the Swedish leadership team you will play a pivotal role in making our largest market thrive and outperform the industry and the competition.
Who you are
The successful candidate thrives with freedom and responsibility. The role is both analytical and strategic, but as in any fast-growing company it is also hands-on, and you shouldn’t be afraid to roll up your sleeves when needed.
What we hope you can bring:
- A natural leadership with experience in building highly efficient teams
- Keen to work in the Swedish management team with broader business topics
- An insight-driven person who loves to figure out ways of improving results. Being it a performance campaign or a trade event.
- A can-do attitude with a sense of urgency
- You are a self-starter and thrive when given freedom and responsibility
- A team player who can manage internal and external stakeholders
- You are organized and able to run several projects at once
- A natural curiosity to learn about the energy sector, and the role that Svea Solar is playing in the European arena
- Someone who has knowledge of solar and/or the energy industry. But it is a plus not a necessity – we will teach you everything you need to know!
What we think you have done
- Worked about 5 years in a leading marketing role, preferably in a matrix-organization and you have good understanding of what that means
- Have gotten some hands-on experience of the digital marketing mix and the media landscape
- Been creating and executing a marketing strategy across several channels and across the customer journey
- Managed (or have overseen management of) the social interaction with a community on social media channels
- Had a successful relationship with agencies and partners
- Learned to be really good with words
- Fluency in Swedish (written and verbal), and excellent English skills.
- Used your analytical mindset to drive continuous improvement.
- Dabbled with Google analytics. It is not a requirement, but it is a requirement that you learn
- Got some basic knowledge on Sales Force and Marketing cloud. Again, not a requirement but a big plus. And yes, you will have to learn…
What we offer
A dynamic work environment, where you will have the opportunity to have a direct impact on the success of our home market. You will play a massive part of our growth story, promising a steep learning curve and great professional growth opportunity. And lastly of course, a great opportunity to have a real impact on the future of our planet.
Read more about Svea Solar: https://sveasolar.com/se/
We’ll handle applications continuously and will sign this role asap so don’t take to long to apply. We use ”Verifiera” services to ensure that all the candidates being considered for employment lacks a background which is incompatible with Svea Solars core values.
We at Svea Solar believes that a diverse workplace leads to the creativity that’s necessary for the industry to keep on growing. For this reason, we value equality and our ambition is to recruit co-workers with different backgrounds and experiences to represent our community and customers.