What you will do
Do you want to be a part of an entrepreneurial team and contribute to the implementation of solar parks on a European level? In this role you will be involved in the critical early stage of market analysis and impact key strategic decisions of upcoming European focus markets for Svea Solar Utility. You will work closely with senior management to help define the future direction and identify challenges and business opportunities.
Key responsibilities in this role involves:
- Analysing current utility-scale solar pv landscape in selected markets
- Identifying main market actors: utilities, developers, grid companies
- Detailing the development process: land permitting, grid application, etc.
- Categorising the structure of the market, e.g. public tendering, presence of PPA's in the market
The deliverables include a strategic assessment on specified potential key markets. After an introduction to the company, department, and role you will start the work to evaluate future key European markets for Solar pv parks. During your assignment you will be closely coached by our international development team.
The work is expected to be conducted over a period of 3-4 months, starting in December 2021. This opportunity will give you exposure and platform for a long-term career within the company.
Who you are
We are looking for exceptional students, presumably in the 3rd or 4th year of a higher education. The workload is estimated to be minimum 1 day per week during the project. If you have more time available that is considered a plus. Compensation for your work be done on an hourly basis
To be successful in this role we believe you:
- have finished or are finishing a master's degree in business administration, engineering, and are in the top 20 per cent of your class
- have an excellent analytical mindset with strong quantitative and problem-solving skills
- are used to communicating complex topics in a clear and concise manner both orally and in writing
- thrive and can deliver in an environment with multiple activities with parallel and short deadlines
- are ambitious and result-oriented with a high level of drive, initiative and persistency
If you believe you are the candidate we are looking for we urge you to make an application and submit your grades via the form below. We encourage joint applications of 2 persons.
We’ll handle applications continuously and will sign this role asap so don’t take to long to apply. We care deeply for the safe and wellbeing of all of our employees and customers, which is why we always do a background check via Verifiera before signing any candidate.
Read more about Svea Solar: https://sveasolar.com/se/