Born out of the belief that solar is the most powerful solution to fixing the planet’s problems it has been our goal to make renewable energy an easy and profitable investment. Today we’re the #1 solar solution provider in Sweden with the goal to cover 80% of Europe by 2026.
Do you want to be a part of the powershift and contribute to building a world class payroll function? Well, then this is a no brainer.
Join our solar revolution! 😎
As Payroll Specialist at Svea Solar you’ll get the opportunity to take on the entire payroll process from A-Z. Your closest team will be the Swedish payroll team belonging to the finance department (our European subsidiaries currently have payroll outsourced). A happy bunch consisting of 3 payroll professionals that reports to our Global Head of Payroll.
Today the Swedish entity consists of about 600 salaries (and many more to come) for both frontline- and office workers.
“But what should I actually do?” Well, here’s a good old bulletpoint list of what we believe will be the main scope. But hey, since we are growing there’s plenty of room to take on more responsibility over time.
- Together with the rest of the Swedish payroll team making sure that the monthly payroll procedure is accurate and on time
- Handling tax, travel bills, certificates, employment agreements etc. (We’re talking end-to-end process 😉)
- Provide service and support to our managers and employees regarding payroll questions
- Produce statistics to agencies and internal reports to the organization
- Making sure our routines comply with local laws, policies and regulations
- Taking part in discussions connected to labour law, salary reviews and interpretation of collective agreements
- Handle and report matters related to pension and insurances
- Taking part in (and have the opportunity run) process- and system improvement projects
Are we a match?
We hope you are a team player like us with service (and the planet) close to your heart. We encourage people to take own initiatives to move the powershift forward and you will have the opportunity to make a great impact on how we work today, but also tomorrow. And not to forget, joining our payroll team will be a lot of fun – we also believe fun is an enabler for our hyper growth 😃
With that said, we have a few things that we find important to succeed in this role:
- Several years of experience from qualified payroll work and you “know your way around” the entire payroll process
- Comfortable and confident in the monthly payment procedure
- Experience from- and knowledgeable in multiple collective agreements
- Experience from working in Hogia would be considered a plus (but not a must)
- The ability to structure and navigate in a sometimes high-speed environment
- Written and verbal communication skills in Swedish and English
Join us in the powershift towards a sustainable future! Easy apply with your Linkedin-profile as a soon as possible. We do not require a traditional CV or cover letter.
Diversity & Inclusion
Svea Solar believes that a diverse workplace leads to the creativity that’s necessary for the industry to keep on growing in a sustainable & innovative way. We welcome new co-workers from different backgrounds and experiences to represent the diversity of our community and customers.
We conduct background checks via Verifiera on all final candidates to ensure that all the candidates being considered for employment has a background that is compatible with Svea Solar’s core values.
Read more about Svea Solar: https://sveasolar.com/se/