The Utility team at Svea Solar is responsible for utility scale (i.e. very large!) projects and is currently on a strong growth path both in Sweden and across Europe. The recent announcement of an investment from CarVal of 100 MEUR to deploy in solar parks across Europe doesn't slow things down. We're here to scale on solar power and make a substantial contribution to the energy system. Sounds exciting?
Well, then this is a no brainer. Join our solar revolution! 😎
The utility department at Svea Solar has a market-leading position in Sweden and has built several of the country's largest photovoltaic parks. In the role as Business Developer, you'll join a high-performing and dynamic team, working in a fast-paced environment targeting to develop and construct large scale solar projects. You will be responsible for the origination of new projects in identified strategical markets in Italy.
You will have support of a highly skilled team and the position entails building significant industry knowledge within the renewable sector. The role is broad with varying tasks of both technical and commercial nature.
Your key tasks include:
- Originating and establishing collaboration agreement with local developers.
- Evaluating the financial attractiveness of projects.
- Maturing projects under development.
- Managing the relationship with critical project stakeholders such as grid operators, land-owners, municipalities & similar.
- Continuously and proactively develop and refine working processes for development activities with the team.
Since you'll travel a lot in your daily work you can be based anywhere in Italy (preferably in the northern part) to be close to the local market.
Who you are
We visualize that you deliver at your best in an entrepreneurial environment with swift decision making. You will have the opportunity to influence and shape the direction of your work to a large extent, driven by mutual trust and ownership.
If you have a genuine interest in renewable energy, you will prosper at Svea Solar. If you also have experience from the technology behind solar energy, it is a strong merit but not a necessity. We think that you have plenty of grit, a sense of humor and a curious mind.
Your qualifications and core competences include that you
- have 3-5 years of relevant experience from complex B2B sales, strategic purchasing, business development or similar
- have excellent Italian and English written and oral communication skills in both technical and business environments
- have a relevant academic degree
- are a positive team player who likes to work in teams.
- are organized and have the ability to continuously prioritize between parallel tasks
- are creative and strive to constantly find solutions to problems and opportunities for efficiency.
- are ambitious and result-oriented with a high level of drive, initiative and persistency.
Join us in the powershift towards a sustainable future! Easy apply with your Linkedin-profile as a soon as possible. We do not require a traditional CV or cover letter.
Diversity & Inclusion
Svea Solar believes that a diverse workplace leads to the creativity that’s necessary for the industry to keep on growing in a sustainable & innovative way. We welcome new co-workers from different backgrounds and experiences to represent the diversity of our community and customers.
We conduct background checks via Verifiera on all final candidates to ensure that all the candidates being considered for employment has a background that is compatible with Svea Solar’s core values.
Read more about Svea Solar: https://sveasolar.com/se/