We are looking for a positive and solution-oriented creative mastermind with a knack for designing various types of marketing materials at speed and scale. We need you to share our love for the design-craft itself and we settle for nothing less than WOW in everything you create. Advanced tools and design systems in all glory, but we'll hold off on them until it becomes more relevant later in our journey or if the lack of them stalls our progress. Being the main champion and guardian of our visual identity and other global guidelines, you will co-lead our aesthetic expression and proudly represent the quality of work produced by our small creative team.
The role is global, and your work will be used for the B2C and B2B market and rolled out across Europe, making our markets look beautiful with a little extra focus on Sweden initially. To bloom in our organization, you must be both comfortable to work individually and thrive in teamwork situations as you are expected to work in close dialogue with internal and external stakeholders daily - one team, one dream.
Right now, we are in the middle of a super-exciting scale-up phase with a solid forecast ahead of us. Linked to this growth journey, our work environment is quite dynamic, where the work can vary from a strategic approach with sophisticated tasks to more tactical and ad-hoc tasks, all required to build Svea Solar as a company and reaching our goals. At Svea, we love to work that way and we hope you do as well.
You will work and learn alongside our other Art Director and report directly to our Global Head of Brand, Max Lundén. We need you to actively participate and contribute to the development of the department, participate in departmental meetings, working sustainably and in accordance with prevailing policies as well as maintaining a high level of service towards other departments and markets. We expect you to live the company culture and always work in line with Svea Solar’s beautiful core values (https://sveasolar.com/en/about-us#mission).
Your responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Design and develop our brand touchpoints e.g., SoMe, websites, customer journey, app, events etc.
- Expand our brand asset library with brand films, videos, and images
- Design and adapt advertising assets for online and offline media
- Design digital and physical marketing materials
- Work in production tools such as Bannerflow and Storykit to develop and optimize various marketing assets
- Be proactive in highlighting graphic possibilities to raise the bar our visual expression
- Being up to date on- and incorporate relevant design trends where relevant
- Stellar design-project leadership in collaboration with marketing team, other departments, market companies and agencies
- Manage the entire design process from idea and sketch to producing finished originals for executions
Requirements and skills
- Minimum 5 years of experience as Art Director / Graphic Designer or other relevant roles
- A strong portfolio of motion- and still graphic design
- Hands-on experience of visual identity work including logo, typography, color, web layout, digital and print production etc.
- You work unhindered in InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, After Effects and preferably more of the programs within Adobe
- Degree in Design, Fine Arts or related field
- Fluency in Swedish and English
- UX / UI design and experience from building interactive customer experiences is a plus
Join us in the power shift towards a sustainable future! Easy apply with your Linkedin-profile as a soon as possible. We do not require a traditional CV or cover letter.
Diversity & Inclusion
Svea Solar believes that a diverse workplace leads to the creativity that’s necessary for the industry to keep on growing in a sustainable & innovative way. We welcome new co-workers from different backgrounds and experiences to represent the diversity of our community and customers.
We conduct background checks via Verifiera on all final candidates to ensure that all the candidates being considered for employment has a background that is compatible with Svea Solar’s core values.
Read more about Svea Solar: https://sveasolar.com/se/