1 251 650 tonnes and counting – this is the total reduction of CO2 emissions Svea Solar has helped make since 2015. To put that number into context, that’s same amount of CO2 it takes to charge all the iPhones in the world for one year. Let that sink in. How would you like to be a key player in helping us reduce even more CO2, as our next iOS Lead?
As our iOS Lead you will be creating the framework for our new iOS App and lead the reboot from our current React Native app, but with an entire new look and feel. This will help tens of thousands (soon to be hundreds of thousands 😉) to optimize their energy consumption, as well as creating a more sustainable world!
You will be working closely with our Product Owner and our next Android Lead to define and lead the implementation of the roadmap together with the team. Currently, there are 7 people in the app team (both experienced and junior developers), that you will lead in the technical aspect of things.
- Define the architecture, platform, and best practices for the development of our app on iOS.
- Write, review, and test code in a collaborative environment with other software engineers
- Work closely with other engineers, designers, and product owners to develop solutions to significant problems
- Contribute to the development roadmap on how to best further us on our way to rid the planet of fossil fuels
Are we a match?
To thrive at Svea Solar we think it's important that our values correlates with your own since they are the guiding stars that help us move forward. Our organizational language is English which is a must-have.
As we are planning to build an iOS app from the beginning, we believe that you have multiple years of experience working with app development in Swift.
If all these criteria’s fits you, then we are most likely a match! But to for us to be a 100 % match, it would be great if you check of all this boxes as well:
- You know how to write readable, idiomatic, and maintainable Swift and are willing to follow already defined coding guidelines and workflows.
- You have released at least one app on the Apple store or have a project in the works that you can tell us about.
- You value team success over personal success.
Join us in the powershift towards a sustainable future! Easy apply with your Linkedin-profile as a soon as possible. We do not require a traditional CV or cover letter.
Diversity & Inclusion
Svea Solar believes that a diverse workplace leads to the creativity that’s necessary for the industry to keep on growing in a sustainable & innovative way. We welcome new co-workers from different backgrounds and experiences to represent the diversity of our community and customers.
We conduct background checks via Verifiera on all final candidates to ensure that all the candidates being considered for employment has a background that is compatible with Svea Solar’s core values.
- Stockholm City
About Svea Solar Sweden
Loading application form
Already working at Svea Solar Sweden?
Let’s recruit together and find your next colleague.