Global Senior Logistics Specialist
Our mission is to rid the planet of fossil fuels. Being a professional within the supply chain, you also know it is a tough one. But we are the #powershifters and believe we can make the solar revolution happen together! ☀️ To become even more responsible and efficient within the supply chain, we are now looking to strengthen the team with a Global Senior Logistics Specialist.
You will be a part of the global organization located in Stockholm and the Logistics team led by Martin Castenfors, Global Head of Logistics. We have local logistics function in all of our five markets, so being a part of the global organization means supporting them, sharing best practices and strategies to address logistic challenges and optimizing logistics efficiency.
The Global Logistics team is relatively new, so there is still plenty of room for streamlining and impacting how the department looks and what strategies and processes we implement. At the same time, with the pace of our growth and space for impact comes a big responsibility. So, here is a guiding bullet point list of responsibilities:
- Define and drive the implementation of global strategies and key projects in cooperation with all our markets.
- Develop our warehouse strategy and the transportation of materials: inbound & outbound warehouse flows, logistics activities within the warehouse network, quality checks, reporting etc.
- Manage the relationship with our logistic suppliers on the global level: carriers within Europe and China, ocean freight, customs etc.
- Support the contract negotiation and the tender processes.
- Evaluate and improve internal processes and logistics system functionality.
- Act in close cooperation with the Supply Chain departments in all our countries and global procurement.
- Monitor and deliver on KPIs and service-level agreements.
Are we a match?
We hope to see that you relate to our values. Because the role is new and there is a lot of room for an impact, we hope that you define yourself as a self-starter who takes full ownership of project implementation and is able to cooperate with others to achieve a common goal in an efficient manner. To balance the ambition to grow as we grow with what the role demands, we believe that you should have the following:
- Knowledge of supply chain management, warehouse operations, stock control and carrier management. About five years of relevant experience should provide a good knowledge base.
- Experience with inbound and outbound delivery flows and improvement of routines and processes.
- Experienced user of ERP (preferably Microsoft Business Central), OMS and WMS; advanced user of Excel and other tools structuring data.
- Strong project management skills: from project definition to implementation and analysis.
- Fluency in English is a must, and any additional language is a plus (German or Spanish preferred).
- Relevant education. Or not. We are more curious about your work experience and personality.
- Great if you have worked in the transportation industry or with buying services for warehouses and designing logistics flows and processes.
Join us in the power shift towards a sustainable future! Easy apply with your Linkedin-profile as soon as possible. We do not require a traditional CV or cover letter, but if you want to provide a few pitch lines – go for it!
Diversity & Inclusion
Svea Solar believes that a diverse workplace leads to the creativity that’s necessary for the industry to keep on growing in a sustainable & innovative way. We welcome new co-workers from different backgrounds and experiences to represent the diversity of our community and customers.
We conduct background checks via Verifiera on all final candidates to ensure that all candidates considered for employment have a background compatible with Svea Solar’s core values.
Read more about Svea Solar: https://sveasolar.com/se
- Supply Chain
- Stockholm City
- Remote status
- Hybrid Remote
About Svea Solar Sweden
Global Senior Logistics Specialist
Loading application form
Already working at Svea Solar Sweden?
Let’s recruit together and find your next colleague.